Hours of Operations: 7:30am- 3:00pm
Mayleene Flores - Media Specialist
Welcome to the beautiful media center of Liberty High school. We firmly believe that our Media Center is the “Center for Learning” here at LHS. Our teachers design lessons that include the use of research skills that will be so necessary for our students to have. We not only have an ever-expanding collection of book resources for our students to use, but we also have an excellent collection of online databases that are provided by Osceola County, the state and Liberty High School.
The Media Center has two computer labs available to students and classes during the day, as well as before and after school, with a total of 55 computers. There is also a classroom available for teachers to meet with their classes before allowing students to access the resources of the Media Center
- Printing from the computer is available for $.05 per page.
- Student copy machine is available for $.10 per page
- Student ID’s are made in the Media Center. First picture ID is free, each replacement ID is $5.00
- Students are provided with Active Directory login account that allows him/her to have access to personal storage space on the server
- A workroom is available for students to use die-cuts, paper cutters and space to create signs, posters or displays whenever it is not being used by teachers
- Interlibrary loans are conducted when materials are not available from LBHS’s collection
- The Accelerated Reader Program is available fro students to take quizzes in the books they read
- Each student has his/her own login on Destiny in order to keep track of library materials and textbooks he or she has checked out
- Several databases are available on the Destiny homepage to assist students in doing research
Library LinksMLA Google LHS Destiny Homepage